ENVIRONMENT, HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
Kenol and Kobil are committed and dedicated to the sustenance, maintenance and enhancement of the environment in conjunction with the communities in which they carry out their business activities.
This commitment encompasses the protection of staff, customer, both communities and the general public on health and ensures that Kobil activities enhances and improves their safety, which is reflected in its Motto. Through this commitment, Kenol/Kobil conducts its business with the vision of satisfying the economic aspirations of humanity and at the same time maintaining a friendly environment that provides safety and health.
The Management has the responsibility to realise the commitment to Environment, Health and Safety by conducting business in a manner acceptable to the public, and in compliance with statutory legislation and protocol.
To achieve this policy and to ensure high standards in its operations, the company shall be guided by the following objectives:
- To recognise that long-term business only thrives in an environment that is friendly, healthy and safe
- To ensure that business activities cause no harm to people
- To carryout regular training to staff, contractors, customers and the general public on the importance of environment, health, safety and quality issues
- To create, promote and propagate a culture in which all staff, as one team, identify and share the Companyï¿½s commitment to environment, health and safety matters
- To guard against misuse of oil as an energy resource and always encourage efficient use for optimum benefit
Kenol/Kobil is committed to providing high quality products and services that meet internationally recognised standards, specifications and practices.
The company recognises the sovereignty of the customer as its driving force, and endeavours to create value in the products supplied and services offered. We commit ourselves as a team to attaining and exceeding the expectations of our customers, shareholders, employees and other stakeholders.
The above objectives are to be achieved through:
- Emphasizing, enhancing and cementing our partnership with all our customers and business partners
- Sharing our knowledge on quality requirements with customers and business partners
- Consolidating our position as a leader in innovation with a special emphasis on efficiency, quality and clean environment.
- Working with and listening to our suppliers with regard to quality and process integration
- Ensuring that all employees are trained in, understand, practice and feel part of our quality management system
- Establishment and maintenance of a quality management system modeled on ISO 9001:2000 and continued improvement of its effectiveness
- Compliance with all other relevant requirements