|Depot Superintendent - Lusaka, Zambia|
Kobil Zambia Limited, a fully-owned subsidiary of the KenolKobil Group with its head office in Kenya and one of the leading Oil Marketing Companies in Zambia with a fast growing retail network and customer base is seeking to employ suitably qualified, experienced and result-oriented individual to fill the following vacancy:
DEPOT SUPERINTENDENT - LUSAKA
To provide the requisite accounting services to ensure all financial transactions are carried out in accordance with generally accounting practices and international financial reporting.
The post holder will be responsible for:
• Managing all Logistics and operations on hands on basis.
• Coordination of supply, distribution, and transportation.
• Inventory and Losses management.
• Depot maintenance.
• Grade Twelve Certificate
• Degree holder, preferably in Business Administration or Commerce or Engineering.
• Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience
• Below 35 years of age.
• Must be computer literate.
• Willing to take up the position immediately.
Applications with copies of relevant academic, professional qualifications, detailed curriculum vitae with three traceable references and a daytime contact number must be submitted by 31st December 2013 to:
The Human Resources and Administrative Officer
Kobil Zambia Limited
Box 320089, Lusaka